How to exercise in diabetic patients want to reduce blood sugar How do you work out?
How should diabetics exercise? That will help reduce blood sugar back to normal. No more risk of complications from diabetes
Diabetes is a terrible health threat. and seem to have begun to threaten the lives of working-age people more which anyone who detects diabetes in the early stages or has a family member with diabetes and want him to exercise and reduce blood sugar appropriately Today, the dot-com box has guidelines for exercising in diabetic patients .
exercise for diabetics Health and severity of diabetes should be taken into account. Therefore, before exercising, you should do the following:
1. Consult a doctor about exercising. That we can exercise much – how little.
2. Should control blood sugar levels relatively still first. The blood sugar level should not exceed 250 mg/dL. For type 1 diabetics, type 2 diabetics should have a blood sugar level of not more than 300 mg/dL. 3. Check your
feet before exercising every time that there is no wound. There is no sign of any injury because most diabetics may not have sensation in their hands and feet.
4. Should choose the right shoes for each sport.
5. Exercise in a well-ventilated place.
6. Exercise should be at least 1-2 hours after meals.
7. Warm up 5-10 minutes before exercise. By stretching (stretching) to prevent joint conditions that are often found in diabetic patients.
8. Should carry candy or sugar in case. when feeling hot low blood sugar will be able to provide first aid in time
How should diabetics exercise?
In fact, diabetics can do a variety of exercises. depending on the availability of physical condition By way of exercise of diabetic patients, it is as follows.
– walking exercise You should walk for 20-45 minutes or more, at which point your insulin levels will begin to decrease.
– Aerobic exercise. (moderate level) at least 150 minutes per week or 20-40 minutes 3-5 times per week along with other types of exercise To help strengthen the muscles and nervous system
Yoga, physical exercise
home Without impact or low impact, such as walking, cycling, swimming, Tai Chi dancing, yoga and physical exercise and should start with light exercise first, then increase to moderate. so that the body has to adapt More importantly, you should exercise regularly and continuously. at the same time each day in order for the body to get used to it and to help regulate the body’s insulin levels
Finally, when the exercise is complete Diabetic patients should cool down for 5-10 minutes to reduce injury. and break down lactic acid that accumulates in the muscles It will help you not feel pain after exercise.
Caution for exercising for diabetic patients
- * People with knee and ankle problems should avoid exercise that has impact such as running, jumping rope, etc. *
- Diabetic patients with numbness in the nerve endings should not run. or jump But should exercise by cycling to help increase blood circulation and stimulate nerve endings *
- Patients with retinopathy should avoid high-resistance exercises such as yoga or weight lifting
- * If you have other underlying conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure Should not exercise that requires a lot of vigor and should exercise as appropriate under the supervision of a physician.
- * If you experience abnormal symptoms during exercise such as blackouts, fainting, very tired, shortness of breath, dizziness, you should stop exercising immediately. and should consult a doctor as well
- * If you have uncontrolled diabetes or have an arrhythmia or ischemic heart disease that is still uncontrolled Do not exercise is strictly prohibited,
- however, if you are a diabetic patient who has experienced symptoms of hypoglycaemia. or being a diabetic patient who constantly needs insulin Blood sugar levels should be checked before, during and after exercise. And should consult a doctor before exercising so that we can choose the right exercise for our own body. Oh! During exercise, you should periodically sip water to prevent dehydration.