Czech ! List of hospitals open for free dental work on October 20 on the occasion of the National Dental Public Health Day.
Free dental work on the occasion of the National Public Health Dental Day 2017. Which hospitals are there? Let’s check
on October 21 of every year. It’s National Public Health Dental Day. Faculty of Dentistry and many hospitals therefore organized a free dental activity to offer as a royal merit to Her Royal Highness Princess Srinagarindra Boromarajonani Or Somdej Ya , in 2017, many places have opened free dental services to the public on Friday, October 20, 2017, which will receive a limited number. as detailed below
On the occasion of National Public Health Dental Day Faculty of Dentistry Mahidol University Invitation to receive dental services…free On Friday, October 20, 2017 at both dental hospitals
1. Dental Hospital, Faculty of Dentistry Mahidol University Victory Monument, Yothi Road, Ratchathewi District, Bangkok
(1,500 adults / 300 children / 120 wisdom teeth removal) start distributing queue cards from 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
2. Maha Chakri Sirindhorn Dental Hospital Golden Jubilee Medical Center, Salaya Subdistrict, Phutthamonthon District Nakhon Pathom Province
(300 adults / 50 children) starting to distribute queue cards at 7:00 a.m. until the queue cards run out
- On October 21 of every year, it is the birthday of Her Royal Highness Princess Srinagarindra. or Princess Mother And it is the day that the government has announced as National Public Health Dental Day. Faculty of Dentistry Chulalongkorn University Has opened a free dental service to the public. On Friday, October 20, 2017, to offer a royal merit to Her Royal Highness Princess Srinagarindra. by providing dental fillings, scaling and tooth extraction (no more than 70 cases of wisdom teeth removal), as well as providing advice on oral health care to the public free of charge. 1,500 people and 200 children
- who are interested in receiving the service Can come to register and receive a queue card on the day from 06.30 onwards or until the queue card is full. And will start the treatment from 8:00 a.m. onwards
- Ask for more information at Faculty of Dentistry, Chulalongkorn University Tel. 02-218-8705
- Thammasat University
- Faculty of Dentistry Thammasat University Invitation to receive free dental services On the occasion of the National Dental Public Health Day 2017 on October 20, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. onwards at the Dental Clinic, Ratchasuda Building, Thammasat University, Rangsit Campus. For more information, call 02-986-9213-9
- Srinakharinwirot University Prasarnmit
- Faculty of Dentistry Srinakharinwirot University, Prasarnmit provides free dental services!! On the occasion of the birthday of the King Her Royal Highness Princess Srinagarindra Boromarajonani and National Public Health Dental Day On Friday, October 20, 2017, queue tickets will be accepted from 7:30 a.m. onwards.
- Mae Fah Luang University
- School of Dentistry, Mae Fah Luang University Boromarajonani Dental Project Mae Fah Luang University Mae Fah Luang University Hospital Invite the general public to receive free services
– Dental treatment, scaling, filling, tooth extraction and dental radiography
– Pediatric dentistry under 12 years old (must be accompanied by a guardian)
- on Friday, October 20, 2017. Start Queue cards are issued from 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., admission is from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., at the outpatient building, 3rd floor, Mae Fah Luang University Hospital, 333 Moo 1, Tha Sud Subdistrict, Mueang District, Chiang Rai Province. For more
Prince of Songkhla University
- to offer as a royal merit on the occasion of the birthday of Her Royal Highness Princess Srinagarindra Faculty of Dentistry Prince of Songkhla University Invitation to receive free dental services (1 person/1 treatment) on Friday, October 20, 2017, National Public Health Dental Day. Which will provide services
- – Dental examination
– Pediatric dentistry (under 12 years old and accompanied by a parent)
– Tooth extraction
– Wisdom tooth removal 89 cases (in the case of patients under 20 years old, must have consent and a copy of the parent’s card to show)
- Start distributing queue cards at the front yard of the dental hospital at 7:00 a.m. until the queue cards run out, and start preliminary examinations at the yard on the B floor, Building 3 at 8:00 a.m. *In the case of wisdom teeth surgery, must be completed
- Health Center 2 Phitsanulok
- opens for free dental treatment on October 20, 2017, starting to distribute queue cards from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the Dental Group. Health Promoting Hospital Health Center 2, Phitsanulok.
- Sichon Hospital Nakhon Si Thammarat Province
- On the occasion of Public Health Dental Day on October 21, 2017, we would like to invite everyone to receive free dental check-ups, scaling, fillings, and tooth extractions on Friday, October 20, 2017. Queues are open from 6:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Free service during Morning 08.30-12.00 and afternoon 13.00-15.00
- dental institute
- Institute of Dentistry, Department of Medical Services, Ministry of Public Health Open for dental services, 300 cases, free! October 20, 2017. Queues open from 6:30 a.m. onwards. For more information, call 02-547-0333
- Pho Sai Hospital Ubon Ratchathani Province
- The general public is invited to receive dental checkups, fillings, tooth extractions, wisdom teeth removal, scaling, pediatric dentistry (under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a parent) on October 20, 2017 on National Public Health Dental Day. (Please bring your ID card with you. In case of wisdom teeth removal under 20 years old, a consent form is required. and a copy of the parents’ ID card to show) at Pho Sai Hospital Ask for details at the dental work group. Pho Sai Hospital Tel. 045-496000, 045-496058
- Samut Prakan Province
- Samut Prakan Province Organize free dental services on October 20, 2017 at all government hospitals, including Samut Prakan Hospital, Bang Phli, Bang Bo, Bang Chak, Phra Samut Chedi Sawatyanon, Bang Sao Thong, sub-district health promoting hospitals with all dental clinics. and Samut Prakan Municipal Public Health Service Center With tooth extraction, filling, scaling and sealant services available to all citizens
- Nakhon Phanom Province
- Organized a campaign project “Thai people have good teeth Praise Princess Mother” October 2017 to offer royal merit To Her Royal Highness Princess Srinagarindra Boromarajonani On the auspicious occasion of His Majesty’s birthday, on October 20, 2017, free dental services will be provided to the general public at all hospitals.
- information and pictures from Mahidol University , Chulalongkorn University , Public Relations Unit Faculty of Dentistry, Thammasat University , Faculty of Dentistry Srinakharinwirot University , Facebook Mae Fah Luang University Hospital , Chiang Rai, Prince of Songkla University , Health Center 2, Phitsanulok , Sichon Hospital , Facebook Dental Institute, Department of Medical Services , Public Relations Department news agency , Office of the Permanent Secretary , Ministry of Public Health, Pho Sai Hospital