5 yoga poses for women with different styles Which one is right for you?!
- 5 yoga poses for women with different styles Which type is right for you?! (Lisa)
Fitness and firmness with yoga is still a hot topic, it doesn’t seem to be out of trend easily. don’t panic It’s not difficult to choose the one that’s right for you! by Khun Yuttana Pholcharoen (Teacher Jimmy), Secretary General of International Yoga Organization in Thailand (IYF) said that the basics of many of these styles of yoga are similar. or develop further Divided for easy understanding, there are about 5 groups for 5 styles of girls only.
- If you are a person who has a short concentration of attention or wants to strengthen and tone the muscles in different parts of the body , you
- should choose yoga that has continuous movements without resting along with breathing. And focusing on the strength of the body, including Ashtanga Yoga (Ashtanga Yoga), which is the prototype of all yoga in this group. But there are postures in a clear order. Vinyasa Yoga (Vinyasa Yoga) applied by bringing the postures of Ashtanga to alternate order or Power Yoga (Power Yoga) that the teacher will create a sequence. Postures with an emphasis on weight and light vary according to the style of each person.
- Calm girl
- if you don’t like things that are fast. or have physical limitations, should choose yoga that is practiced gradually There are small freezes to consider posture and body order along with breathing exercises, such as Iyengar Yoga, which focuses on keeping posture neat and beautiful at the same time. Including the use of accessories such as chairs to help play as well or Hatha Yoga (Hatha Yoga), which may not focus on beauty as much as Iyenkar There is a freeze in some positions that need to focus on benefits only.
- Painful girl
- when pain invades Yoga can help heal. With a group of yoga therapies such as Vini Yoga, the yoga teacher is like a doctor who arranges different poses to suit your ailment. Whether it’s migraine pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain, or even allergies, it can be treated as well. Each person will have a different pose. therefore it may be necessary to play a private class. which the cost is quite high enough
- If you
- are very stressed out, you want to relax with yoga. It is advisable to choose a yoga that focuses on meditation, meditation and breathing, such as Kundalini Yoga (Kuldalini Yoga), in which the practitioner must wear white. There are prayers in Sanskrit. to calm down and sit down to do breathing exercises Do some asanas lightly, stress both physically and mentally will be relieved. It also stimulates the respiratory system.
- This style of girls is suitable for hot yoga, such as Bikram Yoga (Bikram Yoga), which is yoga in a room with a temperature equal to body temperature, which is about 37-40 degrees Celsius. It will help the muscles and joints to be flexible as well. However, there is a condition that the girls must not have allergies, heart disease, and have enough rest before training, otherwise they may faint or exacerbate. Because the oxygen in the room will not circulate very well
- Note: If you want to lose weight, you can do hot yoga. But the weight lost immediately after playing is just the water weight that the body loses most of the time. Don’t misunderstand that it will firm up faster than other types of yoga.
- Each yoga teacher has a different teaching and practice style. If you are just getting started with yoga May try to practice every style to find the style and teacher who is most in tune with yourself. In addition, you should choose to train in an area near your workplace or accommodation. will be able to practice consistently at least 3 times a week